The Nilgiris Bicentennial
Logo Design Contest
The Nilgiris Bicentennial Committee invites the community around the world to design The Nilgiris Bicentennial logo. The winning Bicentennial logo will potentially be used for marketing materials including social media, websites, newspaper, magazine, and TV ads, as well as merchandise.
The logo contest is being coordinated by The Nilgiris Mountain Arts Initiative (tnmai), in conjunction with The Nilgiris Bicentennial Committee. The entry deadline is July 20, 2018. The contest is open to all. All submitted designs must be original.
A maximum of three entries per entrant are accepted.
There is no fee to enter the contest.
For more information and for contest guidelines,
Call: tnmai at 9487671602 or
DEADLINE: July 20, 2018
ELIGIBILITY: The contest is open to all.
- PAINTINGS, DRAWINGS, COMPUTER-GENERATED DESIGNS and other two-dimensional art forms are acceptable.
- FULL COLOR designs are acceptable, but designs will also need to be reproduced in black and white.
- ORIGINAL in concept; the idea and must be the creation of the entrant.
- A MAXIMUM of three entries per entrant.
- There is NO FEE to enter the contest.
- The winner will be selected by a panel of judges appointed by The Nilgiris Bicentennial Committee.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Entries must be submitted via email to email@example.com by July 20, 2018.
- Subject line: Bicentennial Logo Contest
- Body of email: Title of the logo, Name of entrant, Full postal address, Mobile number.
- Attachment: Attach jpeg image (300dpi or higher). The title of the jpeg should match the title included in the body of the email.
- Attachments: If submitting more than one entry (maximum 3), you can attach up to three images or send each entry in separate emails and include the information requested above in Body of Email for each separate email.
- By submitting the email(s) you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of the Bicentennial Logo Contest as indicated below.
The winner receives:
- Rs.10,000/- cash prize.
- Recognition on The Nilgiris Bicentennial website, social media sites, and through local media outlets.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The Nilgiris Bicentennial committee will retain the rights for use of the winning artwork image for promotional and merchandising purposes. The Nilgiris Bicentennial committee reserves the right to reject any entries deemed inappropriate, offensive or in violation of copyright or licensing. Submitted logos must be original work and may be used at the discretion of The Nilgiris Bicentennial committee, which will have consent of unlimited usage rights of the winning logo, including to modify or crop the image if necessary. All non-winning entrants will retain rights to their artwork.